Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Mike Ruckman

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 28 16:19:37 UTC 2015

Hey Infra team!

Many of you know me on IRC as roshi, working with the Cloud WG and the
QA team. I'm interested in learning more about the inner workings of our
infrastructure and thought it'd be good to join the team.

What skills you have to offer and which you would like to learn: I'm
fairly well versed in python, have system admin experience and want to
learn more. I'm interested in filling gaps and learning all I can,
specifically working with cloud and release engineering.

What you would like to work on: I'm open to helping anywhere infra can
use an extra set of eyes, but I'm really interested in helping with our
cloud infrastructure and anything on the release engineering side of
things.

I'll be attending the meeting at 1800UTC - see you there!

--
// Mike