new options for fpaste

"François Cami" fdc at fcami.net
Sat Aug 21 22:45:12 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

I've just done two fpaste mods that might help when doing IRC support
in #fedora.

The first ( https://fedorahosted.org/fpaste/ticket/1 )
* adds glxinfo | egrep "OpenGL version|OpenGL renderer" to --sysinfo
* adds a --xorg option to collect Xorg specific information
* adds a --rpmverify to check system integrity

The second ( https://fedorahosted.org/fpaste/ticket/2 ) re-adds smolt
public url to fpaste --sysinfo.
Sadly, this makes fpaste depend on smolt. I can implement that without
being smolt-dependent, but with some code duplication.

Please note that --xorg is extremely verbose. A --sysinfo upload takes
62KB here, while a --xorg upload is three times that.
I don't know how much space we currently have on fpaste.org, but that
may need to be taken into account.

As always, comments and flames welcome...

François