New op nomination

Thomas Janssen thomasj at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 22 08:34:15 UTC 2010

On Sun, Aug 22, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Robert 'Bob' Jensen
<bob at fedoraunity.org> wrote:

> ----- "Thomas Janssen" <thomasj at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> FWIW. Warren has a history. As already pointed out not a positive
>> one.
>
> FWIW. You are at best an inactive op

Why i'm an inactive op? I am an almost inactive helper in #fedora
currently, though i watch the channel as much as possible.

> You painted a target on his back repeatedly.

Really? Examples please, were i painted a target on his back and
wasn't reacting on his actions.

> Because of YOUR history with him the least you should do is give no vote, IMO anyhow.

The only history i have with him is, that i had the balls to kick and
ban him for what he did. Well, you might recall that you unbanned him
just because you like it and he's your friend. My vote is legally and
reasonable, live with it.

--
LG Thomas

Dubium sapientiae initium