Minutes/Summary from today's irc support sig meeting (2011-04-28)

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Fri Apr 29 03:59:14 UTC 2011

----- "Daniel Devine" <devine at ddevnet.net> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
>  I wanted to attend the IRC SIG meeting.
>  Can we please have more than 2.5 hours notice? Or is there an actual
>
>  scheduled date/time? (I'm new)

Being an unpaid job we have done our best to get the agenda sent out the day before. Just so happens that this was a pretty hectic week for me so I did not get the agenda sent out until the morning of the meeting, would have not even done that if I had not been reminded. I already apologized in the agenda email that was sent out, I'm guessing you over looked that. If you would like to start paying me I will make sure you personally have a greater notice...

;)

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |