Plan for today's irc support sig meeting (2011-06-30)

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Thu Jun 30 13:42:16 UTC 2011

Here's what I have for an agenda for today's (2011-06-30) meeting,
which will be held at 17:00UTC/13:00Eastern in #fedora-meeting on
irc.freenode.net.

Sorry about the late reminder... my mind was somewhere else.

Feel free to reply to this with additional topics, or bring them up in
the "open floor" section of the meeting.

#topic Week in review
http://fedora.theglaserfamily.org/ircstats/fedora-weekly.html

#topic feedback tickets
https://fedorahosted.org/irc-support-sig/report/1
No open tickets.

#topic fedbot feedback info in #fedora
With #fedora being as active as it has been the frequency per hour that
the feedback link is given by fedbot is increasing. The current setting
is 100 lines, I propose we increase it to 150 lines until such a time
we feel it should be modified again.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |