My proposal for voing and such

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Sun Jan 22 14:25:53 UTC 2012

On Sat, 2012-01-21 at 18:33 -0800, warren wrote:

> if you're not active, why should you be voting on anything you've not
> seen it important enough to stay actively involved with?
>
> keep the old boys club alive, ops never expire!

I am getting really mixed understanding from these two sentences above.
I read the first one as in: "if you are no longer active*, why should
you stay op?" and the second as in "keep around people who are not
active*".
Both statement seem a bit opposite to me. Am I getting this wrong ?

Thanks,
Pierre

* whatever the definition of "active"