sharing package reviews

Darryl L. Pierce dpierce at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 19:19:58 UTC 2008

+++ Karsten 'quaid' Wade [11/08/08 12:12 -0700]:
>For those of you with open package reviews waiting for someone to review
>the package, how about you get together and swap package reviews?
>
>Anyone can do an initial review based on the package guidelines,
>although it will take a more experienced reviewer to ultimately sponsor
>the packages.
>
>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging/Guidelines
>
>Does this sound like an interesting idea?

It does to me, definitely. I haven't reviewed a package before, so have been
kind of avoiding throwing my hat into the ring since I wouldn't want to give
a thumbs up and miss something important (or annoying).

If someone can review rubygem-cobbler (BZ #457839) I'll gladly return the
favor.

--
Darryl L. Pierce, Sr. Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. - http://www.redhat.com/