waiting on review, thought 2

Darryl L. Pierce dpierce at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 14:20:35 UTC 2008

+++ Karsten 'quaid' Wade [11/08/08 14:52 -0700]:
>I'd like to draw attention to packages that you are waiting on for
>review, especially where the software is popular and desired across
>Fedora, but people may not be aware it is waiting in package review.
>
>I'm thinking of two things:
>
>* Having a wiki page that regularly updates our "hot list" of package
>review needs:
>
>https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/ISV_package_review_hot_list
>
>Either add your list there or send it here, I can compile it on going.

How about having it auto-compile the list based on an aging of the review
requests? If a review request is over a number of days old without being
accepted them it shows up on the list, with the oldest first.

--
Darryl L. Pierce, Sr. Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. - http://www.redhat.com/