what do you want to know about EPEL?

Lee Faus lee.faus at alfresco.com
Thu Jun 12 15:18:56 UTC 2008

When is you talk?

1) How do appliances fit into EPEL?
2) Is RPM a requirement for EPEL?
3) If we deploy to EPEL, do all of the packages we depend on need to be in EPEL as well?
3a) If so, who is responsible for getting those packages into EPEL?
4) How is Fedora/Community prepared to help getting business applications into EPEL?
4a) Are there FTEs devoted to getting business applications into EPEL?
5) Do you need to go through Fedora to get to EPEL?

Lee