what do you want to know about EPEL?

Bryan Kearney bkearney at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 15:26:59 UTC 2008

Summarizing what Lee Said.... Walk them through how they could get into
EPEL, showing people from Fedora, Red Hat, the community as a whole, and
ISV.

Reading into what Lee said.. I see a possible assumption embedded in (3a
and 4a) that it is not the ISV. Is this true, or not.

Also.. explain how changes submitted to the EPEL code may or may not
make it back upstream. I think there is a misunderstanging between what
code is unique to EPEL, and what is pulled from upstream. Building on
above, perhaps you walk them through initial inclusion and first bug.

I would also address the common stumbling blocks, and how to work around
them.

--bk