[fedora-java] Re: Eclipse UI Tests

Phil Muldoon pmuldoon at redhat.com
Tue Apr 5 20:05:50 UTC 2005

> these tests didn't work in M5 either, but removing the relEng test
> plugin and target in the test.xml fixes it, unfortunately this means
> that we won't be able to do automated tests until we change the rpms to
> M6.

The Eclipse CDT is the blocker on M6 at the moment as Eclipse 3.0 CDT M5
will flat not work with Eclipse 3.1 M6. So with that in mind, I thought
it best to hold off an additional week to to let the Eclipse CDT 3.0 M6
build be published, as the schedules are so close. This will ensure that
our CDT users are not left stranded. One week, one way or the other, is
not too much time. So soon, very soon... ;)

Regards

Phil Muldoon