[fedora-java] Eclipse 3.1M6

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Tue Apr 12 02:53:19 UTC 2005

* Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com> [2005-04-11 09:45]:
> * Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com> [2005-04-10 17:09]:
> >
> > [...] I didn't bring over those changes with this M6 set.  I'm rebuilding
> > now and I'll post here when they're uploaded.

I built new RPMs with one small change:  there is now an ecj binary
installed in /usr/bin.  I've also run createrepo this time so if you add
something like this to yum.conf or create a file in /etc/yum.repos.d you
should be able to update.

[eclipse]
name=eclipse
baseurl=http://overholt.ca/rpms/eclipse
enabled=0
gpgcheck=0

Please don't forget that these are just preview RPMs.  I'll keep the
numbers consistent when I build into rawhide, though, so that upgrades will
work.  Hopefully we'll have some M6 RPMs in rawhide soon.

Andrew