[fedora-java] photran fortran dev module for eclipse

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Mon Jul 11 22:09:43 UTC 2005

Andrew Overholt wrote:
> * Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com> [2005-07-11 17:17]:
>
>>Is there some way to turn on more verbose build debugging?
>

> ant -debug or ant -v -v -v -v -v -v
>
> Andrew

Okay, but I'm not calling ant directly, but through:

java -cp  $SDK/startup.jar \
     -Duser.home=$homedir \
     -Dosgi.install.area=%{eclipse_base} \
     -Dorg.eclipse.core.runtime.ignoreLockFile=true \
      org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main \
     -application org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner \
     -DjavacFailOnError=true \
     -DdontUnzip=true \
     -DbaseLocation=$SDK \
     -Dpde.build.scripts=$SDK/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.1.0/scripts \
     -DdontFetchAnything=true

Tried:

export ANT_ARGS="-debug -v -v -v -v -v -v"

to no avail.  Any arguments to the java command to use?

Anyways, it's failing in generateScript from
/export/home/orion/redhat/eclipse-photran-2.1.0/eclipse-photran-2.1.0/SDK/plugins/org.eclipse.pde.build_3.1.0/scripts/genericTargets.xml

<target name="generateScript" description="Generating build scripts..."
depends="init">
         <eclipse.buildScript
                 elements="${type}@${id}"
                 buildDirectory="${buildDirectory}"
                 configInfo="${configs}"
                 baseLocation="${baseLocation}"
                 buildingOSGi="${buildingOSGi}"
                 archivesFormat="${archivesFormat}"
         />
</target>

And it is saying it can't find the feature org.eclipse.photran.  What
would it be looking for in this case?  I'm not entirely sure my source
archive is correct.  My rpm build dir has:

home                                  org.eclipse.photran.debug.ui.tests
org.eclipse.photran                   org.eclipse.photran-doc
org.eclipse.photran-build             org.eclipse.photran.doc.isv
org.eclipse.photran-contrib           org.eclipse.photran.doc.user
org.eclipse.photran-core              org.eclipse.photran-feature
org.eclipse.photran.core              org.eclipse.photran-launch
org.eclipse.photran.core.aix          org.eclipse.photran.launch
org.eclipse.photran.core.linux        org.eclipse.photran.make.core
org.eclipse.photran.core.qnx          org.eclipse.photran.make.ui
org.eclipse.photran.core.solaris
org.eclipse.photran.managedbuilder.core
org.eclipse.photran.core.tests
org.eclipse.photran.managedbuilder.core.tests
org.eclipse.photran.core.win32        org.eclipse.photran.managedbuilder.ui
org.eclipse.photran-cppunit           org.eclipse.photran-old
org.eclipse.photran.cppunit           org.eclipse.photran.old
org.eclipse.photran.cppunit-feature   org.eclipse.photran-releng
org.eclipse.photran-debug             org.eclipse.photran.releng
org.eclipse.photran.debug.core        org.eclipse.photran.testing
org.eclipse.photran.debug.core.tests  org.eclipse.photran.testing-feature
org.eclipse.photran.debug.mi.core     org.eclipse.photran.ui
org.eclipse.photran.debug.mi.ui       org.eclipse.photran.ui.tests
org.eclipse.photran.debug.ui          SDK

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski
System Administrator                   303-415-9701 x222