[fedora-java] aot-compile-rpm

Gary Benson gbenson at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 08:54:38 UTC 2005

Andrew Overholt wrote:
> Cool.  I went through and added aot-compile-rpm to the end of
> %install but it fails with:
>
> + aot-compile-rpm
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>  [snip]
> AssertionError
> error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.84677 (%install)
>
> Any ideas?  My python-fu is _very_ weak (and by that I mean it's
> non-existent).

I committed some improvements to this bit yesterday; the very latest
aot-compile-rpm (from java-1.4.2-gcj-compat-devel-1.4.2.0-40jpp_37rh)
might cope, and even if it doesn't it'll give you a more meaningful
error message.

(And if it does give an error then let me know and I'll fix it...)

Cheers,
Gary