[fedora-java] Re: Odd ClassNotFoundException with RSSOwl

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 04:24:55 UTC 2005

* Benjamin Pasero <bpasero at rssowl.org> [2005-07-26 15:04]:

> I see. Unfortunately I will not be able to remove the dependency from JFace
> as well as I did with forms. It is too heavily used in all the Dialogs.

That's okay.

I think for now I'm okay with having the runtime requirement on
eclipse-platform.  The sooner we get this out, the better IMHO.  Left to
do:  1) get necessary packages either created with JPackage and/or imported
(preferably with aot-compile-rpm) into FE, 2) get RSSOwl built into FE and
test.

Andrew