[fedora-java] Re: Odd ClassNotFoundException with RSSOwl

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Wed Jul 27 04:41:08 UTC 2005

* David Walluck <david at zarb.org> [2005-07-26 07:52]:

> Both blowfish-j and itext are already in JPackage. However, they are
> outdated, 2.12 -> 2.14 and 1.02b -> 1.3, respectively. So, JPackage has
> probably done most of the work already, but it would be nice to get the
> packages brought up to date in the process.

So once these are updated, we just need to get them into FE.  Has anyone
gone through the FE application process yet?  I've been meaning to get
around to it ...

> As for swt-nl.jar, I know green posted a message to jpackage-discuss
> [...]
> but I don't know what it is part of (if it is not part of the swt build
> already).

I don't think it's part of the SWT build.  I don't see the files in a
build tree, either.  Ben, is this necessary?  I'm considering including it
as a Source file in the SWT RPM - David, what do you think?

Andrew