[fedora-java] Re: Odd ClassNotFoundException with RSSOwl

David Walluck david at zarb.org
Wed Jul 27 13:08:32 UTC 2005

Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com> wrote:

> I don't think it's part of the SWT build.  I don't see the files in a
> build tree, either.  Ben, is this necessary?  I'm considering including it
> as a Source file in the SWT RPM - David, what do you think?

My objection is philosopical: I am always wary about shipping a binary
jar that
was most likely built on the non-free Sun JVM. On a more practical note, we
need to find the upstream sources anyway. Can the jar be reconstructed from
CVS? I am definitely for shipping these sources with eclipse/swt so
that we can
provide swt-nl.jar.

--
Sincerely,