[fedora-java] Fedora Core package list

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Tue May 10 14:18:33 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 14:19 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> his is pretty much the case now.
>
> Well we're not yet at the point where you can feed all the srpms to a
> build farm and everything builds with gcj.
>
> Though I do agree most of the problems are not gcj-specific (but some are)

Yes, I think we're in pretty decent shape.  I've tried grabbing random
SRPMS from jpackage and building/installing with java-gcj-compat.  Most
packages just work.  Of those that didn't, most were because of
dependencies on non-free packages I don't want to install.  Very few (if
any) were gcj/ecj problems.  I'm sorry I don't have real data.  This was
a couple of months ago.

AG