[fedora-java] SVN plugin

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Tue Apr 11 02:29:54 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 19:22 -0400, Ben Konrath wrote:
> Now select Subclipse and you should be on your way to having subclipse
> installed.

Thank Ben,

I figured that out, I should have been more clear.My message was
just a frustrated rant about the stupid-evil UI, after I have actually
realized that I had been fooled :(

There are too many battles to be fought, I can't fight them all --
if you guys have any input on the eclipse ML, please try to get
that silly UI design simplified. Maybe just:
    Help | Manage Configuration
and from Manage Configuration you should be able to do everything:
add/remove/update plugins/extensions/etc.

Thanks for the helping hand!

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.