[fedora-java] Autotools?

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Wed Apr 12 16:04:45 UTC 2006

Hi,

* Foster, Gareth <gareth.foster at siemens.com> [2006-04-12 12:01]:

> This is a pretty open ended question really. Autotools plugin? Going in
> extras for FC5? Only going in FC6? Abandoned? Subject to furious hacking?
> Picked up code from Kdevelop?

It's being worked on.  It's still pretty alpha.  The current plan is to get
things into the CDT.  I've spoken with Alexander (of the kde automake
Eclipse work) about integrating some of his work.  It's still a bit up in
the air and I have been busy with some other things.

> They are all questions people would be interested in having the answers to.
> How about a status update or roadmap? As a reply to this, or maybe as a
> gnomedesktop.org post?

I'll ask Jeff to post something on sourceware.org/eclipse.

Andrew