[fedora-java] Hello and SVN subclipse plugin

Robert Marcano robert at marcanoonline.com
Thu Apr 27 12:33:05 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 18:55 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:

> What does JhlClientAdapter.isAvailable() look like?  On what class
> loader is it calling loadClass()?

The isAvailable method is really a ugly

http://subclipse.tigris.org/source/browse/subclipse/tags/subclipse/1.0.1/svnClientAdapter/src/main/org/tigris/subversion/svnclientadapter/javahl/JhlClientAdapter.java?rev=2190&view=auto&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

ignoring the Windows part of the code, this method loads the javahl JNI
library. I tried removing it in order to see if the problem is caused by
library can not be loaded by two different classloaders) but this does
not solved the problem

> Robert> I disabled aot-compile-rpm for the svnClientAdapter and subclipse RPMs
> Robert> in order to run with the interpreter, the same problem
>
> This rules out most of the linking oddities that might ordinarily
> cause problems.  Offhand I don't know what to suggest :-(.  If I were
> looking into this I would probably start by

well, this will take some time for me because i am not an expert
debugging with gdb, but this is an excuse to learn it :-).

> Tom

Robert Marcano
マルカノ・ロバート。日本語の学生。

web: http://www.marcanoonline.com/
gpg --keyserver hkp://pgp.mit.edu/ --recv-key 72A0DCFD