[fedora-java] Hello and SVN subclipse plugin

Robert Marcano robert at marcanoonline.com
Fri Apr 28 03:57:57 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 22:45 -0400, Ben Konrath wrote:

> I just posted a message to the subclipse list asking them to provide a
> proper source archive and I talked to a phpeclipse developer on irc
> today who said that he would provide a source archive too.

that will be nice, since svnClientAdapter is being marked as version
1.0.1 but this is the version of subclipse, svnClientAdapter is not
correctly tagged on the repository since 0.9.4 and currently the
build.properties says it is 0.9.35, but I do not trust that value

> > ummm interesting, when subversion-javahl is not installed
> > SVNClientAdapter reverts to use the JavaSVN version. I think that a
> > little patch to disable and remove the svnjavahl.jar jar file insode the
> > plugin can do the trick too

I just finished this part, removing the svnjavahl.jar did not made the
trick work. I needed to patch a few lines of subclipse to set javasvn as
the default SVN interface.

> Yeah that would work and it's probably a little better if we're trying
> to get this into Extras. BTW, can you put me in the CC field of the
> package review request once it gets going? Thanks.
>
> > > Robert, once we put the generic releng scripts in the SDK rpm, would you
> > > be interested in being the subclipse rpm maintainer?
> >
> > Sure... I will try this changes, complete the TODOs and then submit it
> > to extras
>
> Ok, I'll put this package-build stuff into the main SDK and update the
> Eclipse in FC5.
>
> Ben

Robert Marcano
マルカノ・ロバート。日本語の学生。

web: http://www.marcanoonline.com/
gpg --keyserver hkp://pgp.mit.edu/ --recv-key 72A0DCFD