[fedora-java] RSSOwl

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Fri Jan 6 04:44:04 UTC 2006

* David Walluck <david at zarb.org> [2006-01-05 22:45]:

> David Walluck wrote:
> > itext doesn't build on gcj 4.0.2. I am going to update to the latest
> > 4.1.0 in devel and see how it goes.
>
> I am trying to build eclipse with gcc version 4.1.0 20051222 (Red Hat
> 4.1.0-0.11) since a new libgcj is required for itext and rssowl.

I don't know what's causing your error, but 4.1.0-0.12 is the latest and
has a bug fix that was crucial (... perhaps just for i386, though ...).  I
didn't have this problem when I built, though.  Want me to verify that it
still builds?  I did a build yesterday on my i386 laptop and it made it all
the way through.

Andrew