[fedora-java] Writing Gnome toolbar applet using java?

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Thu Jan 26 16:46:37 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-26 at 11:31 -0500, Robert "kebernet" Cooper wrote:
> You can also do it with the Sun JDIC library.

Thanks for the pointer.  I had never really looked at this before, but I
must say I'm surprised and impressed.  Nice LGPL desktop integration
classes from Sun.  Somebody should package this for FE.

I've been using java-gnome for some desktop integration tasks recently
(like launching a browser from RSSOwl).  This has the nice advantage
that it's small and special-purpose.

AG