[fedora-java] FC5 release notes for java

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:32:47 UTC 2006

BTW: slightly off-topic --  I'm wondering why the objections to Mono
being included in the core suddenly went away. I'm on the fedora-devel
list also, but saw no significant discussion on this prior to the
story on slashdot some time ago.

Does this represent some change in policy by Redhat/Fedora? And if so
could this facilitate the inclusion of the Sun VM in the core?

Joe.