[fedora-java] Article Update

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Thu Jun 8 20:27:51 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-08 at 16:28 -0200, fernando at lozano.eti.br wrote:
> I'd like to do that. Anyone there willing to help me reviewing the article when it's ready? :-)

I would love to read it. It should probably just point out which
packages to install to have a developers setup and the appropriate
libraries (instead of trying to explain how to build everything from
scratch). And then have a bit more explanations and examples how to
actually build your own application using those standard packages.

Cheers,

Mark