[fedora-java] Request for an academic project in java on linux platform

arun sadanandan arunpsadanandan at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 18:08:09 UTC 2006

From
 ARUN P SADANANDAN
 S5 MCA
 L B S College of Engineering
 Kasaragod
 Kerala 671 542

  Sir,
            I am happy to introduce myself. I am ARUN P SADANANDAN, doing a Master of Computer Applications at L B S College of Engineering, Kasaragod, affiliated to Kannur University. Now I have just completed my fifth semester.
                      As per the syllabus prescribed by Kannur University each MCA student has to do a six month long project work at their sixth semester as a part of their curriculum .I have to start my project work by July 2006 and have to submit the
report by November last. I am here by attaching a copy of my resume & my syllabus  along with this.
         I am really interested to do a project in linux platform.I will be thankful to you if anybody could send me the details of  any project works available .
                                    Yours truly
                                    Arun P Sadanandan

        Images by Graphics Factory.com