[fedora-java] Hello and SVN subclipse plugin

Ben Konrath bkonrath at redhat.com
Tue May 2 05:32:06 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-05-01 at 08:53 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Well, this is one theory anyway.  Some of the available evidence
> points away from it (the stack trace looks odd).  You could test this
> by changing this class to only refer to SVNClient via reflection --
> use forName to find the class and then use newInstance to make
> instances of it.

This is very strange. I poked around a bit this evening but didn't get
anywhere. I was mostly looking through the OSGi class loading stuff
though. You can get more information about what the class loaders are
doing by running eclipse with the attached options file. To use it, run
eclipse like this:

eclipse -consolelog -debug path/to/options.txt

Ben