[fedora-java] line numbers

Anthony Green green at redhat.com
Wed May 31 01:23:33 UTC 2006

Now that we have a new libgcj in FC-5, azureus logging seems to be
working.  I've been comparing log files between Sun JRE and gcj runs,
and have filed 1 GNU Classpath bug so far.

One thing that is annoying is that I'm not getting line numbers in the
azureus debug output.  Azureus' calls to
StackTraceElement.getLineNumber() always result in -1.  I have the
azureus debug RPM installed, and just assumed that this would be enough
to get line number info.  Maybe I'm misremembering all this.  Should
StackTraceElement.getLineNumber() return good info for bc-compiled code?

AG