[fedora-java] Re: Did the Eclipse update in updates-testing break for anyone else?

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Wed Nov 29 21:57:18 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-28-11 at 15:09 -0500, Andrew Overholt wrote:
> I'm going to push an update to fc6-updates-testing as soon as the build
> finishes and then we can see if it works for others.

The update is pushed.  If people could test with both user-installed
plugins and without, I'd really appreciate it.  Let me know either way,
please.

I've got azureus and rssowl builds ready to go and I'm going to file a
bug with Robert for eclipse-subclipse.  I'll take care of GEF and EMF as
well.

Thanks,

Andrew