[fedora-java] sinjdoc vs gjdoc

Mark Wielaard mark at klomp.org
Fri Apr 6 13:26:09 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 11:14 +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Mark Wielaard writes:
>  > So for non-generic/1.5 code I would like to have gjdoc still around, but
>  > is seems sinjdoc actually replaces gjdoc. Does it have to?
>
> I think so.  If I didn't like the look of sinjdoc ouput I'd write a
> patch for it.

Sure, I assume you are fine with the default look of the sinjdoc output
then. But it isn't just the look, sinjdoc doesn't support a couple of
features from gjdoc, like the -linksource, -licensetext, -validhtml,
@Link support in comments, etc. So it isn't just a trivial patchlet to
get all the things back.

Cheers,

Mark