[fedora-java] DBus Java bindings

Ben Konrath bkonrath at redhat.com
Thu Apr 26 03:52:43 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 23:53 +0100, Joe Desbonnet wrote:
> Will the Java DBus bindings be packaged with Fedora 7?

I had planned to do it but I sorta lost track of time :( I think it's
too late at this point but we can always ask to include it.

> If not is anyone maintaing that package as a RPM?

Not that I am aware. Would you like to do it? I can help you get started
if you've never packaged anything before. Also, I can provide you with a
place to host the package if you don't have a website and if we can't
get it into the Fedora 7.

Ben