[fedora-java] F7 plan (gcj/java/eclipse/swt/java-gnome/fop/batik/etc)

Tom Tromey tromey at redhat.com
Wed Jan 3 17:04:40 UTC 2007

>> We don't have javap at all, do we?  But we do have jcf-dump, which has
>> not changed during all the 1.5 work.

Mark> You are right. Strange, since jcf-dump has a --javap mode I assumed it
Mark> would be the natural wrapper for java-gcj-compat to provide javap.

Note that --javap mode is hardly ever used, afaik.  I don't recall
ever using it myself, nor do I recall ever seeing a bug report
mentioning it.

>> The new javah that is in Classpath will show up when we merge the
>> gcj-eclipse branch to trunk.

Mark> Will this replace gcjh?

Yes.  gcjh has been deleted from the branch.

Tom