[fedora-java] glassfish-jaxb

Alexander Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 14:38:06 UTC 2008

Andrew Overholt wrote:
> * Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com> [2008-11-11 11:36]:
>
>> Is there anything preventing glassfish-jaxb from being packaged in Fedora?
>>

> I think Alex may have looked at this recently.  Alex?
>
> Andrew

We have ws-jaxme in Fedora - the jaxb implementation from apache and we
are using it in eclipse-mylyn.
My opinion is that it would be better if we bet on the glassfish JEE
apis. But I'm not planning any work on this.
Jaxb and other glassfish modules are already in jpackage repos so we
should better import them directly from there.
These should be coordinated with jboss/jpackage team to not duplicate work.

Alex