[fedora-java] Problem with CLASSPATH

Ismael Olea ismael at olea.org
Tue Nov 25 18:52:27 UTC 2008

Hi:

First, I'm not a programer. I'm maintaining OmegaT and dependencies in
Fedora, all  java based.

Since first moment I'm experiencing problems with the CLASSPATH. When
removing it from the MANIFEST  I can't get the jvm to find the
dependencies, no matter I set them by the CLASSPATH variable or the -cp
option.

I'm supposing I'm doing (or not doing) something almost trivial. Anybody
have any idea of what I'm doing wrong? Any document to read?

Of course I've readed the Fedora Java package guidelines but doesn't
helped me.

Thanks in advance.

--

        A. Ismael Olea González

        http://olea.org/diario/

        El mundo debe empezar a tener miedo a un planeta OLEA