[fedora-java] Mending the Java native library mess before F10

Fernando Nasser fnasser at redhat.com
Tue Oct 21 19:46:38 UTC 2008

Can't we have the real JAR and the .so in %{_libdir}/%{name} as required
by the guideline and add a symlink to the JAR (only) in /usr/share/java ?

P.S.: This will get worse with the increase of maven use by projects as
it is more strict where the dependency "artifacts" are located.  You
could perhaps change build-classpath to look at other places but it will
e harder with maven.