[fedora-java] Unable to get JavaFX to install

Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Fri Aug 28 18:11:22 UTC 2009

On 08/28/2009 10:37 AM, Andrew Overholt wrote:
>> osgi.bundle/org.eclipse.wst.common.snippets/0.0.0
>>
> Add this update site:
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/releases/ganymede/
>

>> Cannot find a solution where both "bundle
>> org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter [1.5.1,1.6.0)" and "bundle
>> org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter [1.6.0,1.7.0)" are satisfied.
>>
> You've broken something in your subversion struggles.  I don't think
> Eclipse will allow you to install something else if you don't fix this
> first.  I have no idea how to fix it other than starting again with a
> clean ~/.eclipse.
>
> Andrew

Thanks for the URL!  Hope this works out!

As for subclipse v1.4x, I have installed it, tested
it, am able to use subversion repository - all of
that - there was no problem or errors in installing
subclipse v1.4x.

The "barf" only appeared when I attempted to install
JavaFX.  Must be an "artefact" of something else, dunno ;)

So far, I am happy as a clam.... for now!

Dan