[fedora-java] generating eclipse dropin content.xml

Robert Marcano robert at marcanoonline.com
Mon Feb 16 22:56:03 UTC 2009

SVNKit provides an eclipse plugin, but the build process is not based on
PDE, it is done using ant to generate the eclipse standard site for updates
and installations, I am using the ant script because it is what upstreams
do. I install the plugins and features on the dropin directory
.../dropins/svnkit/eclipse/{plugins,features}. but I do not know how to
generate the content.xml (with only plugins and features directories,
eclipse do not see them on the about window). Is there a way to generate it
outside the pdebuild script?

--
Robert Marcano