[fedora-java] Re: Retiring old Fedora Eclipse site http://sourceware.org/eclipse

Andrew Overholt overholt at redhat.com
Mon Feb 23 18:49:20 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-13 at 16:49 -0500, Jeff Johnston wrote:
> Andrew Overholt wrote:
> >
> > I'd like to retire the old Fedora Eclipse website.

I've done this now.  I added index.html pages with information and
renamed all of the PHP index pages to oldindex.php.  The only thing left
to do is deal with the update site which is apparently not in the same
CVS location.

> Please save the libhover directory as that is used to hold the
> documentation files for libhover that cannot be stored on Eclipse.org.

Done.  I actually didn't remove any of the content and just did the
index.php -> index.html thing I said above.

Andrew