[fedora-java] Java/Eclipse beats of the Fedora release notes.

Mat Booth fedora at matbooth.co.uk
Sat Jul 25 18:45:12 UTC 2009

It looks like there was neither a writer nor a developer point of
contact for the Java or Eclipse release note beats in F11.

I thought the Eclipse release note left a lot to be desired so I've
put my name down for writing the F12 release note for Eclipse. [1] I
hope that's okay. There can of course be more than one name down if
anyone else wants to contribute.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Documentation_Beats#Changes_in_Fedora_for_developers

--
Mat Booth