[fedora-java] Maven and tomcat

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:32:54 UTC 2009

2009/10/21 Alexander Kurtakov <akurtako at redhat.com>:
> mvn-jpp is looking for fragments in /etc/maven/fragments.
> And the fragment file is part of the tomcat5 package. If you add tomcat5 as a
> BuildRequires it should work. Are you trying to update slf4j or it is failing
> on regular rebuild?

It was failing on regular rebuild -- I was trying to look at its spec
file to see if I could get clues to fix my building-openrdf problem. I
didn't realise that tomcat5-servlet-2.4-api didn't Require tomcat5.
Installing tomcat5 (with its fragments) fixed the problem -- you may
want to add it as a BuildRequire to slf4j.

Thanks a lot! Back to openrdf now ...

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278