[fedora-java] soprano/sesame, needs java love

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:02:02 UTC 2009

2009/10/22 Mat Booth <fedora at matbooth.co.uk>:
> Nice work, a couple of the jars you list in "Included in Fedora,
> missing metadata" are mine (commons-codec and xml-commons); I will
> have a look at them when I get a spare few minutes.

What I mean by "missing metadata": I mean that you ideally should do
the %add_to_maven_depmap and %update_maven_depmap steps described here
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Java/JPPMavenReadme#Packages_adding_their_own_depmaps

Side question: what should the values be in %add_to_maven_depmap? I
usually do something like this:
    %add_to_maven_depmap org.codehaus.janino %{name} %{version} JPP %{name}
(so the first argument is the package name) but I've also seen %{name}
as the first argument. In fact, what are all of the arguments supposed
to represent? That page refers to a couple of spec files with
examples, but there's no other documentation I can find.

Thanks,

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~mef3/
Interaction Lab -- http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/InteractionLab

Heriot-Watt University is a Scottish charity registered under charity
number SC000278