[fedora-java] bsf-jython

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 7 11:41:32 UTC 2009

Hi all,

currently we are lacking a fedora version of the bsf jython engine.
(I am in need of it for a ant script)

It looks to me as if rebuilding bsf with version 2.4.0 and including a
build requires on jython would be enough. I've testing compiling with
`CLASSPATH=$(build-classpath jython) ant compile` and that worked well.
(I do not think that subpackages would be any usefull at this point).

Any comments on that?

regards christoph

ps: cc-ing the current maintainer to speed things up a little.