[fedora-java] Eclipse RCP Development

Mat Booth fedora at matbooth.co.uk
Tue Sep 8 21:03:52 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I have the latest Rawhide eclipse-rcp and eclipse-pde and installed,
and when I choose File->New->Target Definition and then select the
"Base RCP with Source" template, the target definition editor tells me
it cannot find the org.eclipse.rcp.source feature.

Is some kind of eclipse-rcp-sdk package forthcoming? Or is this is a
bug and the source feature is expected to be present or maybe should
that template not be available?

Regards,
Mat

--