[fedora-java] Subclipse doesn't seem to work on Rawhide

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:48:21 UTC 2009

2009/9/9 Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com>:
> Do you have subversion-javahl and svnkit installed?  What versions are
> they?  I have:
>
> $ rpm -q eclipse-{subclipse,svnkit} subversion-javahl
> eclipse-subclipse-1.6.4-1.fc12
> eclipse-svnkit-1.2.3-1.fc11
> subversion-javahl-1.6.4-2.fc11

Yes -- newer versions though:
- eclipse-subclipse-1.6.5-1.fc12
- eclipse-svnkit-1.3.0-1.fc12
- subversion-javahl-1.6.5-1.fc12

The changelogs only say that those are updates to new upstream
versions and don't mention anything else of interest.

(and "eclipse -clean" doesn't seem to change anything although I'll
try again ...)

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.