[fedora-java] Subclipse doesn't seem to work on Rawhide

Mary Ellen Foster mefoster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:51:17 UTC 2009

2009/9/14 Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com>:
> * Mat Booth <fedora at matbooth.co.uk> [2009-09-14 06:17]:
>> So, it seems like Eclipse is not looking in
>> /usr/share/eclipse/dropins. Is that the case, Andrew?
>
> It should be.  I don't know what changed here.  I still think it's one
> feature/plugin in /usr/share/eclipse/dropins that isn't being installed
> properly and that's kill all things in that location.  It would help if
> we could try installing each one individually with the update manager so
> we can see if there are issues.
>
> Yes, it would be nice if dropins had diagnosis.
> Yes, it would be nice if our OSGi->RPM stuff was enabled.

NB: There seems to be a sort of similar breakage right now in F11 with
the latest updates -- I don't even see JDT or anything at the moment!
Eek! :)

MEF

--
Mary Ellen Foster  --  http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/mef/
ICCS, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.