[fedora-java] Introduction

Alexander Kurtakov akurtako at redhat.com
Wed Apr 14 11:25:06 UTC 2010

Hi Guido,

There is a wiki page tracking the update.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MavenUpdate
But overall maven in Fedora should be working.

It would be better if you can create a similar page like the Maven one to
track the state there. We have found that it is way easier if there is a
single place where all the info is collected. If you create such a page and
you track the needed reviews there I'll try to take some of them whenever
there is free time (which happens not very often).

Regards,
Alexander Kurtakov