[fedora-java] Orphaning of Java packages I own

Mario Torre neugens at limasoftware.net
Wed Apr 21 21:57:36 UTC 2010

Il giorno mer, 21/04/2010 alle 16.32 -0400, Deepak Bhole ha scritto:
> * Mario Torre <neugens at limasoftware.net> [2010-04-21 12:43]:
> > Il giorno mer, 21/04/2010 alle 12.17 -0400, Deepak Bhole ha scritto:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have orphaned the following packages in Fedora. Some of these are
> > > core Java packages -- I don't have time to maintain them anymore and
> > > would rather that someone more active take over:
> >
> > Hi Deepak,
> >
> > I could jump in on a couple of them, but I never did any non trivial
> > packaging so far, so I need someone to help me at the beginning (it
> > doesn't have to be you, just somebody else on the list that have some
> > time).
> >
> > I'm interested in those for the moment: junit, log4j, hsqldb, antlr
> >
> > I don't think I have time to grab the others, but once I learn the
> > process I may be able to do it as well.

Deepak, Alexander,

Thanks for the reply, I'll do my homework and grab those packages ASAP
so :)

@Alexander: no, I'm not a Fedora packager, but I did some really little
things.

Here are some examples (especially the equinox theme package, which I
wrote from scratch, the other are a bit dated) :

http://www.limasoftware.net/neugens/downloads/fedora/

Thanks,
Mario
--
pgp key: http://subkeys.pgp.net/ PGP Key ID: 80F240CF
Fingerprint: BA39 9666 94EC 8B73 27FA  FC7C 4086 63E3 80F2 40CF

Proud GNU Classpath developer: http://www.classpath.org/
Read About us at: http://planet.classpath.org
OpenJDK: http://openjdk.java.net/projects/caciocavallo/

Please, support open standards: