[fedora-java] Eclipse 3.5.2 -> Fedora 13

Mat Booth fedora at matbooth.co.uk
Wed Apr 28 11:18:26 UTC 2010

On 26 April 2010 15:16, Andrew Overholt <overholt at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to see Eclipse 3.5.2 (and its requirement, SAT4J 2.1.1) be in
> Fedora 13 as soon as possible after the release.  I've created a Bodhi
> update so if anyone could test it out and provide feedback/karma there
> (don't forget to log in), I'd appreciate it:
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/sat4j-2.1.1-2.fc13,eclipse-3.5.2-1.fc13
>
> Thanks,

Hi,

I left positive feedback on the update because it works for me, but I
have found one behavioural difference which spun me out for a second:

There is now a separate "General->Appearance->Colors and Fonts"
setting for text in editors in block selection mode, so if you're
editing something and you hit Shift-Alt-A and your text size
unexpectedly changes, that's why.

It's quite jarring. I would have had that new bit of config default to
the same font and font size as the normal Text Font config.

Anyway, no biggie, just an FYI.

--
Mat Booth