[fedora-java] Keep the Java stack

Christian Kalkhoff me+fedora at ninan.info
Mon Aug 23 10:33:13 UTC 2010

Hi,

I would like to adopt one or more packages. I do Java development for a living
and used to create RPM packages some years ago (Misc. Stuff, nothing Java
related).

Although I have an Fedora Account already, I am not yet an active
committer/packager.

I am short of time for the next two weeks but then I could help keeping Java
in Fedora.

Could you please point me to some current Java-Fedora-Packager-Ressources? All
I found was https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Java which seems more end-user
orientated.

Christian